Phoenix Chip EDA Tools
We have developed a number of proprietary simulation EDA tools that we use in-house and sell commercially. These wholly owned tools represent many man-years of R&D development. The tools are one of our “secret weapons” to efficient circuit design.
Ultra Fast Mako Circuit SimulatorClick HERE for more details.
Tsunami PLL Simulator / Analyzer
- Performs All AC and Nonlinear Transient analysis
- Analyze PLL Closed Loop Performance
- PLL Filter Optimization
- Advanced Jitter and Phase Noise Analysis
- Eye Diagrams and Jitter Histograms
- Phase Noise in Frequency Domain
- Supports INTEGER or Frac-N PLL
Click HERE for more details.
Behavioral DAC Designer
Special focus on Dynamic Element Matching Schemes
Model Station II Device Model Analyzer
This software used to analyze I-V curves associated with semiconductor devices such as BJT, MOSFET, Diode, JFET. Allows study of I-V curves, and all device characteristics. Allows comparison between real-world I-V tester data and model. Allows interactive parameter “tweaking” and extraction through real-time rubber banding.